Buy a full price adult or concession ticket and get in free to the Museum of British Surfing for the rest of 2014 (see below for terms & conditions).
|Adult ticket (over 16)||£4.00||Includes Gift Aid donation|
|Concessions – Seniors/Military/Emergency Services/Students/Disability/Unwaged||£3.50||Includes Gift Aid donation|
|Child (16 & under; accompanied by an adult)||Free|
|Groups (10 or more adults/concessions; price per person)||£2.50||Includes Gift Aid donation|
Payment by cash only – sorry, we don’t accept cards. Our gift shop is FREE to enter.
Companions required to assist visitors with disabilities are admitted free of charge.
Pre-booked school/college/extra curricular groups (10 or more), please contact us for information.
Annual ticket terms & conditions
Available on full price adult & concession tickets only
Valid until the end of the calendar year in which they are bought & stamped
The original ticket must be presented to gain return entry
Return visits are subject to normal opening dates and times
Return visits are not valid for separately ticketed special events, non day-time or third-party organised events
Annual tickets are not valid in conjunction with other promotional offers
12 Month Ticket – Terms and Conditions
- Available on all categories of individual and family price tickets only.
- Valid for 12 months from the date of first visit.
- For identification purposes signatures will be requested on return visits with 12 month tickets. We reserve the right also to request other proof of identity.
- Return visits subject to normal opening dates and times.
- 12 month tickets are not valid for entry to some events call 01326 313388 for further updates.
- Group admission tickets, events with day ticket prices and some promotional offers are valid for one day entry only.
- Return visits with 12 month tickets not valid for separately ticketed, non-daytime or third party organised events.
- See more at: http://www.nmmc.co.uk/index.php?/justvisiting/content/admission_charges/#sthash.vM7cpAo3.dpuf
Tickets include an optional 10% Gift Aid Donation to the Museum of British Surfing registered charity (1131433). This means the Government gives us an extra 25% on the full ticket price when you complete a Gift Aid form. We rely on admission fees & your donations to continue our work – thank you for your support.
Please tell us if you don’t want to buy a Gift Aid ticket, or if you’re not eligible - click here for guidance.
The nearest Link cash machines are at Lloyds Bank in Caen Street and the Co-operative supermarket on Exeter Road just 100 metres away, there is an alternative at Tesco Braunton or try the Post Office on Exeter Road for withdrawals on some accounts.