www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk use Google Analytics (like many other websites) which is a service provided by Google. They gather anonymous data of how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views etc etc. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics here.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
For any other information please email us email@example.com
This is www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk, a website (“the Website”) operated by The Board of Trustees of the Museum Of British Surfing. Your use of the Website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the Website.
1. Copyright and Trade Marks
The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by Museum Of British Surfing or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No copying, distribution, broadcast, alteration, or modification of the pages of the Website is permitted without our prior written consent. No use of any name, trade mark (registered or otherwise) of Museum Of British Surfing or its subsidiaries is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to Museum Of British Surfing or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
2. Prohibited use
You agree not to use the Website:
1. to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website except where expressly permitted on the website;
2. to disseminate advertisements or for any other commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
3. to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
4. in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms;
5. to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
6. to disseminate any material which is abusive, defamatory or obscene, may harass, offend or inconvenience any person, applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or criminal activity or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any person;
7. to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. in any way that might infringe third party privacy or other rights, is unlawful or that might bring Museum Of British Surfing or any of its subsidiaries into disrepute; or
9. to post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
3. Information and availability
The information on the Website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Museum Of British Surfing. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on the Website, The Museum Of British Surfing does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Website. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on the Website before relying on them.
Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind. Museum Of British Surfing reserves absolutely the right to withdraw or suspend the Website where it deems this to be necessary without notice and will not be liable to you for such unavailability.
You may not display the contents of the Website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent.
You acknowledge that the content of any other website accessed via an automatic link from the Website is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of any such website.
5. Computer viruses
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website.
6. Personal Information
Museum Of British Surfing and its subsidiaries exclude all liability and responsibility for loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct or indirect loss or damage) whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise arising in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
8. Variation of these Terms & Conditions of Use
Museum Of British Surfing reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable.